Disney Broadway Magic Experience
Disney Broadway Magic Experience
All Students/Chaperons MUST Register by December 29th!
Come experience the magic of Disney by exploring two theme parks (one per day) and participating in the Disney Broadway Magic Workshop with their Imagination Campus!
Experience the glitz and glamour of live musical theater at this immersive performance workshop created in partnership with Disney Theatrical Group, Disney on Broadway and Disney Cruise Line.
- There is a minimum of 25 students required by Disney in order to participate in the workshop. (If minimum is not achieved, NPAC will issue refund for student/chaperon registration and tuition fees).
- All students must have a chaperon. Chaperons must be 25 years or older. Chaperons do not have to pay a registration fee if they already have annual passes or tickets to Disney.
- Students are required by Disney to pay the registration fee even if they have annual pass or already have tickets. Tuition is required for rehearsals and student t-shirt.
- NPAC does not require participants/chaperons to book a specific hotel/resort but recommends that participants book their stay at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort on the property. Click here to visit the resort page.
- Students/chaperons are responsible for transportation, hotel/resort stay and any other expenses.
- Students must all meet at Coronado Springs Resort on Sunday, March 3rd to be transported to the Workshop in a group bus. Meeting time and exact location to be announced. Chaperons cannot attend workshop.
Saturday, March 2nd- Disney Theme Park
Sunday, March 3rd- Broadway Magic Workshop and Disney Theme Park
$295 Student Registration:
-Rehearsals at NPAC (February 14th and February 28th 5-6:30pm; More may be added)
Student Total: $445
$295 Chaperon Registration (Disney requires students and chaperon pay the same fee)
*If you already have an annual pass or ticket you do not need to pay the fee. Just register with the chaperon link that notes you already have a pass/ticket)
Get an inside look at the fundamentals of musical theater with industry professionals who will lead students through fast-paced rehearsals of a scene from one of Disney’s world-famous Tangled. The experience culminates in a show-stopping final performance.
Throughout this workshop, participants will also gain valuable insights into audition techniques, the importance of every role, and overcoming unexpected obstacles during performances.
Key Learning Objectives
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create an inclusive and safe audition space
- Focus on breath control and diction to better tell a story
- Examine how body language, facial expressions and vocal qualities impact a character
- Discuss how various production roles come together to create a finished product
- Make the best vocal/acting choices for a musical composition, lyrics and character
The Disney Difference
Disney Imagination Campus Performing Arts Workshops set the standard by which all other workshop opportunities are measured. Discover the Disney Difference when:
- Students work directly with Disney Teaching Artists, all of whom are theatre professionals currently working in the industry
- Ensemble works on scene and song selections from Disney Theatrical productions exclusively available in this experience
- Participants are treated as professional cast members in a live production environment
- Students have the opportunity to gain insights into careers in live theatre through Q&A with their Teaching Artist
- Group partakes in the magic of our parks, discovering the magic of Disney excitement at every turn.