Music Policies & Procedures
Music students must come with all of their materials (music, instrument, pencil) and ready to work. Students are expected to practice their lesson material outside of class. This is imperative for progress to occur. Music teachers reserve the right to terminate lessons if there is a consistent lack of preparation.
Students are encouraged and expected to attend class regularly. Private music lessons canceled less then 24 hours ahead of time will not be made up. Make ups for missed private music lessons are at the discretion of the instructor. Please see school administrator with make up inquiries.
TUITION, REGISTRATION AND FEES
Tuition payment is required prior to the first class of each quarter to ensure placement in a class.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
- There is a $35 registration fee per family, payable yearly.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Students are encouraged and expected to attend class regularly.
- Due to the structure of the classes there are no make up lessons for theatre classes.
- No REFUNDS however money can be applied to other classes.
Parents may observe their child’s class at any time during the year, at the teacher’s discretion.
- Please speak with your teacher directly if you wish to observe your child’s class.
NPAC may use any photograph and/or video taken of you/your child at The School or any performance for promotional purposes.