Theater Policies & Procedures
All students should wear clothes that allow for movement. Female students should have their hair pulled back off their face.
- Please, no skirts or dresses.
All students are expected to arrive on time and come prepared for all classes.
- Theatre students must come with the appropriate equipment (music, script, pencil) and ready to work.
- Due to the nature of some theatre classes with a performance, you may be asked to supply some sort of prop, costume piece, and so on.
- You will get plenty of notice from the instructor if this is necessary.
TUITION, REGISTRATION AND FEES
Tuition payment is required prior to the first class of each quarter to ensure placement in a class.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card (all major credit cards accepted).
- There is a $35 registration fee per family, payable yearly.
- There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Students are encouraged and expected to attend class regularly.
- Due to the structure of the classes there are no make up lessons for theatre classes.
- No REFUNDS however money can be applied to other classes
Parents may observe their child’s class at any time during the year, at the teacher’s discretion.
- Please speak with your teacher directly if you wish to observe your child’s class.
NPAC may use any photograph and/or video taken of you/your child at The School or any performance for promotional purposes.