In-Studio Summer Dance Classes
Let’s All Stay Healthy!
Here are some precautions and steps we are taking to make sure we are doing everything we can to help keep everyone healthy….
- Temperatures will be taken everyday before entering the building
- Parents will remain outside
- Doors will be propped open so less handles will be touched
- Everyone will have to wash their hands upon arrival and then again between classes
- All utilized surfaces will be wiped down frequently
- Everyone will maintain a safe social distance
- Parents must explain to children that hugging, hand holding and other close proximity practices will not be allowed
Summer Season: June 8th-July 31st
- NPAC has a No-Drop policy for any dance season- once a student enrolls in a class, they are in turn committing to the full season.
- No Drop Dance Season Policy: Students must participate in the entire season for any dance class/es. For example, those who attend class/es in June for our summer season of Dance must be ready to commit to the class/es from June 8 – July 31st.
Beginner/Intermediate Lyrical – 10 yrs & up 12:15 to 1:15pm
Beginner/Intermediate Tap – 10 yrs & up 1:30 to 2:30pm
Beginner/Intermediate Hip Hop – 10 yrs & up 2:45 to 3:45pm
Beginner/Intermediate Jazz – 10 yrs & up 4:00 to 5:00pm
Intermediate/Advanced Jazz – 10 yrs & up 12:15 to 1:15pm
Intermediate/Advanced Tap – 10 yrs & up 1:30 to 2:30pm
Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop – 10 yrs & up 2:45 to 3:45pm
Intermediate/Advanced Lyrical – 10 yrs & up 4:00 to 5:00pm
Beginner/Intermediate Ballet II – 10 yr & up 12:15 to 1:15pm
Beginner/Intermediate Leaps and Turns – 10 yrs up 1:30 to 2:30pm
Intermediate/Advanced Ballet III – 10 yrs & up 2:45 to 3:45pm
Intermediate/Advanced Leaps and Turns – 10 yrs & up 4:00 to 5:00pm